Family, roadies

Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. —Galatians 5:16

I got my girls back! My parents came to visit, then the little girls took a week off from school and went back home with them. I can't tell you how thankful, lucky we are to have such amazing grandparents, parents in our lives. Just a week with their grandparents is so meaningful, special, for my kids. Little John and Sage have gone for years to visit with them, taking road trips, so now it's Sadie and Chloe's turn, Papa and grandma, are so patient, loving, just thee best! 
In the evening's they would play dictionary, the first night I got there we played a game, I was shocked at how well the girls drew, guessed, little pros! 
I woke to Sadie being very upset, the fairy house her and grandma built got attacked by a neighbor dog! So grandma spent a good part of her morning reconstructing it. 
Papa and grandma took the girls sledding they had a blast
 The girls made a list of the things they wanted to do while there, fish, sled, gold prospecting, go swimming at the natural hot springs, they almost checked off everything. Oh also grandma made them goose down pillows made from pap's geese he hunts. Sage still has hers from many years ago. She can't sleep without it!
Papa and girls prospecting
The detector went crazy over this huge rock, so they busted it open, and silver, a few gold chunks, and crystal's were inside, the girls were sooo excited! 
So thank to you papa and grandma from the bottom of our hearts for always taking the time, and effort to be involved, loving, godly examples to your grand kids, we love you both so much! 
Luke is going to be 2 very soon, his personality is coming to life. We are having so much fun seeing him grow into a sweet, funny, little guy! 
Luke shy look, and his handsome daddy, my sis-n-law is due in May with a baby girl! We can't wait.
 Cousins
All eye's on Luke

Grandma and Sage
 Love my parents

Sage so beautiful.
Beautiful sister Jenny, thanks for always being there, so helpful, sweet heart. 

 The girls and their cousin Beth, they look up to her, and love spending time with her

Jen, Rach, auntie Jeanie, and me, Rachel drove me up to Bishop to get girls we had a great trip, talked the whole time, love her so much. We tackled many aunt's cousins, uncle's hair on our two day turnaround trip! All three of my aunties came over, so fun to hang and spend time with them.
 Feather, Beth, and Sadie , Coco
 My beautiful cousin, Raquel, Jenny let Rachel and I set up a salon in her house, and get to work.
 Momma the glue in all our lives, love you
 Aunties and Coco
 We do our daily walk in the dessert, with the Sierras surrounding us.
 These two could be sisters, Sadie and Feather
 Ok have so much catch up to do around here, Costco, laundry, cleaning, cars washed, dog to wash/walk. Pickups. Back to reality. Love Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts