What we've been up to

Through [Jesus] also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. —Romans 5:2

What we've been up to.....A lot of cozy family time! Yummy meals, coffee, books, homework, life:)
Sage has volleyball indoor and beach, so this keeps me in the driver seat most of the week.  Her first tournament 
Sadie had a science day at school, and her teacher let me bring Chloe! She was in heaven, getting all the attention from Sadie's classmates 
 The girls at Sisters volleyball game, they look very interested don't they???
 Love this shot of my man, we do have amazing view
 Coco
 Sadie
Wanted to give a shout out to thee best son out there! Little John is such a caring, sweet person, I drove Sage to her volleyball practice and when I returned the whole kitchen was spotless!!
I've been laying low these day's fighting a lingering cold, but life goes on for a mother, still have to do what I have to do! Hope all is well with you, blessings Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts