Lil John's room, DONE!

May the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you. —1 Thessalonians 3:12

Time to myself three1/2 hours to be exact! I'm finishing up touches on little Johns room, Awe love the way it turned out so masculine! I used Sage's bed, and rug. I surprised John when he got home from school, he was so pleased with the out come, he really is a man's, man, and was Leary about momma wanting to "decorate" his room. I kept hearing it's fine the way it is!! But once completed he loves it.
 The British flag I bought at the swap meet, in the shadow boxes I found for such a great price!
 
Sneak peek at the little girls head boards.
Sooo now Sage's room is all torn apart, she inherited Bubba's big bed, I'm reupholstering that now, bought the fabric last night at Joann's, with a great 60% off coupon! She wants color!!!! I'm such a monochromatic person, so I'm scared and excited about this new scheme. She's over being boring, she wants to brake out of mommas control, and put her personality into it! I like that! 
 Found this great throw at World Market, her room is going to be all about layering!
 She want's Morrocan Style Bedding.....

Comments

Popular Posts