For Real???

Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? —1 Corinthians 3:16

I've been up since 4 A.M, went to bed at 1A.M, you do the math, I'm tired!!!
Little John's school was featured on NBC, this morning, for a pep rally, all football players had to be at the school at 4:45, crazzyyy. I got home and quickly recorded the segment, at 5:00, all of a sudden I hear little feet coming down the stairs, Chloe and Sadie, couldn't "feel" momma n bed so came looking for me! Anyways, I prayed with bubba asking that he would have a special day, and that great things would happen for him, he's had a hard time moving from his friends. So sipping my coffee trying to wake up, low and behold, there is the newscaster, sitting in the bleachers, guess who out of 6oo  students, is sitting right next to her!!!!! Little John! The little girls were squealing, momma started crying, yes a crazy, exciting day at the Slee house!
I've already took bubba to school, came home, cleaned, packed lunches, ran to John's school to give him things he left, then ran Sage to school, came home, rode bikes with Sadie to her school, washed my car, all running on 3 hours of sleep. By 12, I should be a wreck! Prayers needed today for sure! Expecting all my family today, it's been a long time since they have came, and all us 5 kids have been together, can't wait! Lot's of explanation points, I know...... Blessings today, Shirley

Comments

  1. How exciting! I wish I was up that early to see Little John on the news!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts