This is tough!!

Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Psalms 100:3

Good morning, I'm on day 2 of just juicing, let me tell you yesterday I was ready to throw in the towel! I was soo tired, weak, and hungry! Poor John had to baby me all day and keep me encouraged. It's hard with the little ones getting meals ready, as well as snacks all day long!! HUNGRY!! Yesterday I ran out to the library to get some books, magazines, I poured over the recipe section, thinking when this is over I'm going to make everything in this mag! I know super dramatic, but I'm being honest!!
These two innocent girls, were Begging a famished Mommy to bake miniature cakes with them!


 Nope its not their birthday, but they love to sing happy birthday and blow out candles!
Praying for strength this day to go on with the juice fast, I do feel clearer, more energized this morning! I'm going to try to juice a little more today, I think I didn't do enough yesterday, thus the lack of energy?? Also there's no way I could have worked out yesterday, but I think a long walk and light weights will be fine. Alright God bless today, Shirley

Comments

  1. i know nothing about juicing. How does it work? and how does it work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leah it's just a great way to infuse your body with mass nutrients! You should if you have the chance watch Fat, Sick and nearly dead, you'll see what I mean, also it's a great way to give your body a "rest" from constantly digesting food. Also a huge plus you can loose weight, and feel great as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts