This and That/ Craigslist

I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, Isaiah 63:7

Check out my Craigs posting, I'm trying to sell the little girls old bedroom sets, any of my blogger friends want to throw in an offer, I'll give you a deal!!! Click the link to see craigslist
Found this throw for Sage's room, I need to sell the furniture so I can fund her room!! 
Took little girls to the park yesterday, I always feel like we're cooped up in the house way too much!

 I could hear Chloe up in the tower telling a little boy over and over my name is Coco!!
 I make breaded baked chicken tenders oh about once a week! The kids get sick of them, but their so yummy, and their a perfect snack throughout the week! I whisk three eggs, a 1/4 cup of olive oil, and some Parmesan cheese, into a bowl. Next I have my bread crumbs in another bowl where I dip the chicken into, bake at 350 for 20 minutes, so easy so good!
 And of course my bakes asparagus!! Please excuse my disgusting baking sheet!!
 We had so many avocados that were on their way out, but no chips! So I made home made out of corn tortilla, the kids loved it, they all at separate times said, "mom you really made these chips??"

Busy but fun day ahead! My friend Peri and I are taking the Bible Study group on a beach field trip! We are gathering Driftwood for a few projects, I'll take photo's. Then onto Little Johns Cross Country meet here in Camarillo!! Daddy's coming home today as well! Missed him! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts