I'm going to be an aunt!

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
Psalms 127:3-5
It's so good to be back home, and right back into the swing of daily life! Like I mentioned before mornings are special to me, I love seeing all my hard work as a mom training my kids to clean their room, do their chores, and be ready on time, has payed off. Now it's training time for Sadie. Don't get me wrong there are mornings where it's a struggle, but most are pretty smooth. And my husband is the best! I mean it, when I returned from my trip from Bishop the house was spotless, Sage got John and lil John to deep clean, windows, floors, she took my position! John went grocery shopping as well, so when Monday morning came, I didn't have to stress! A huge thank you to the best daddy, husband, friend a girl could ask for!! 
So now I think, it's safe to announce that I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTY!!!!!

 My awesome little brother Johnny found the girl of his dreams, Rachel, something he waited patiently for, prayed fervently for, God answered him! The kids and I went to Sand Diego to witness their court house wedding two years ago!

 That's my Coco with uncle and auntie but soon it will be their own little one! Can't wait!!


Seriously they both are gorgeous inside and out!!! My niece or nephew is soo lucky already! I just hope they don't get sick of me, I'm already calling daily to see how she's feeling, crazy, obsessed, neurotic aunt I am already!! Ok time for a workout, God bless today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts