Risen

“He is not here, but is risen!” (Luke 24:6)
Seems so far fetched to many that Jesus was raised from the dead! Deep within my spirit I know it's true, I believe that every human has the need to worship God, but many go here and there searching for God, when it's so easy he's always been right here, waiting, he said,"I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. Rev.3:20. Have a blessed day of celebration!!!

Yesterday John and I, took the three girls to Malibu to ride our bike's. For Christmas I asked my in-laws for a bike rack that attaches to the back of my car, I'm so happy I did!
Malibu was glorious we rode along Zuma beach to the end, there we had a picnic, so fun. All of a sudden we hear a loud cry, we look to the ocean, a baby Grey Whale was jumping, so awesome!! I tried to capture a picture which was very hard, the momma and baby would only emerge for a second.




A house I love in Malibu
Two little girls I love

Comments

Popular Posts