New patio furniture

Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life. —Proverbs 4:23

For ever and I mean forever, I've been wanting a nice comfortable outdoor seating set. So for the last oh year, I've been daily checking Craigslist, for a deal, finally I was able to snatch a great new set, from a outdoor living store that was closing. Craigslist people are ruthless, you have to be thee first one to make a offer, and get your butt there, or else sorry sold! So I begged the guy to keep the set for me, he was getting many other offers. He kept it and John and I made two separate trips to get it all. Why on the front deck you ask??? Cause Fritz would tear it to shreds! The puppy stage can't get over quick enough for us. 
These were the pillows that came with it, horrible I know, dated the whole set! 
 So Off to Joann's I went, so many great Sun umbrella out door fabric to choose from, it was a toss up between these
I ultimately choose these two, I stayed up last night till 1A.M. sewing, having the house to myself while everyone was sleeping, felt wonderful! 
 Love the way it instantly modernized the look. Never mind the ugly blue paint and rotting deck once our permits are approved it will all be replaced, white new stucco. Oh can't wait!!
 Big sis Sage made these "Nerd Cookies" with the little girls this afternoon, while I took my twice annual  much needed nap!
Nerd seems to be these two's MO this week. They had me take them to the mall for a pair of suspenders 
 Some progress on the front of the house re-model, STILL WAITING for the city permits to build! Man it's been revised thee times, hoping that the 3rd time is a charm!  But in the mean time we had these beautiful retaining walls built. In this area in the front yard we will do a fire pit, and some seating dirt is going to be paved

 Our mail box got a big upgrade
 Side yard, slowly but surly things are getting done around here
Wow Thank you God for the beautiful teaser of summer this last weekend. We enjoyed the beach two days in a row and loved every second! 

Comments

  1. I love your new patio set. Great job on the pillows. Your girls are getting so big. Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I believe that the reunion will be beautiful too. Happy Mother's Day . I hope it is filled with happiness and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are such a busy woman! I love the outdoor set and the pillows are awesome. Cute nerd cookies. Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts