Biancas visit

You He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins. —Ephesians 2:1

Bianca and her two little ones came for a quick one night trip. It's always as if time stands still, and no time is lost with friends. Thanks Bianca for making the trip to see us. The kids and I love seeing your beautiful self, inside and out. 
These four are hilarious 

We took them to the flower fields, beautiful place to visit
John, Sage and Bionca
They lead we followed
I apologise to all my friends I rarely call, but I love you all so much and daily your all on my mind. Friendship means so much, and I'm often consumed with my four, husband, and dog, can't forget the house, there's never enough time in a day! Just know how special you all are to me. And it means so much when you do call, or visit. Bianca, your sweet spirit, and non judgmental self are so appreciated and admired by me.
My grown son, thanks for still coming with your momma on my crazy field trips, award assemblies, girls school functions. I know one day you are going to make an amazing husband 


Sagey and her brother. Sage you are so special, kind, you have so much to offer…


At the flower fields they have a stamp treasure hunt the kids were determined to get all 8 stamps.
Tractor ride
Bianca and kiddies

Bianca, Sage and I escaped for some pampering, while little John held down the fort, Literally, we returned to a huge Mess, Fort! 
Baby sitting Luke today, so much fun, he's aunties little partner, we have to go shopping having a dinner here tonight, celebrating the day Christ was crucified, and then rising on Easter, so much to be thankful for. Love Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts