A few of my favorite things/LegoLand

Choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that you may love theLord your God, that you may obey His voice. —Deuteronomy 30:19-20

Soooo ladies, my good friend Kim has been telling me about something called a Diva Cup, for ever! It's an alternative to using tampons! Tampons can be very unhealthy, we've all been using them forever, never really thinking much about them. But once I did a little research about them, I didn't like what I found! 
Toxic Shock Syndrome
Tampons have been bleached with harsh chemicals
Damage to the environment
Sage and I started using them, and let me tell you at first it was scary, messy, we both were ready to give up. BUT…we gave it a go, and now we are completely hooked! There are two models, one is for women over 30 who have given birth, and the other for women under 30. 

 Also another one of my discoveries is magnesium, I take a teaspoon in the morning, and one in the night.

Some people use magnesium for diseases of the heart and blood vessels including chest pain, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure
attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD),
anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, leg cramps during pregnancy, diabetes, kidney stones, migraine headaches, weak bones (osteoporosis), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), altitude sickness, urinary incontinence, restless leg syndrome, asthma, hayfever, multiple sclerosis, and for preventing hearing loss. So as you can see it's just about good for many, many things!!! Give it a try I love it



Sadie's class had a field trip to Lego Land, I volunteered to take a group, so blessed that I'm able to be there for the kids. 
 Mini land
 Me
 Sadie
 Luke doing the caveman pose
 The kids and I have been trying to get out more, hiking is our way to get exercise, while enjoying nature. Fritz loves these hikes as well
Sage and her friend Erin
 Love having my brother and sis-in-law so close we get-together for dinners, play dates, often, Look at Rachels cute belly, only a few more weeks!!

Comments

Popular Posts