Regrouping!

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:26

Goodmoring, I had a quick chance to see a friend this morning while dropping off kids, she said I need to re-group! I thought perfect that is what I'll title my blog today, I was going to title it re-connecting. But re-grouping is sooo how I've been feeling lately, summers over, school is in full swing, it's time to re-group! As a mom, I do struggle with guilt,

  • Am I spending enough time with the kids?
  •  Am I giving 100% to them?
  • Am I loosing myself in the process??? 
  • Are they eating healthy enough?
  • Do they watch too much T.V?
  • Do they read enough?
  • Are they putting God first?
Then I have to seek God, and trust him that I'm doing all I'm capable of. I come to this place in my life every so often, where I need to re-commit myself to my family, I will one day have more than enough time on my hands but just not now. Do you moms feel the same??

 Yesterday we met with the owners of a property we've been looking at, and we gave each other till October to decide if it's meant to be, for us to move, again! John and I have a sick love for homes, we've already mentally re-modeled, decorated the whole house!! It's a lot of house, and property, we just really want to feel 100% peace, and know that we are in God's will, before we do anything. So well see....

I pulled a few pictures of what the home would look like if we got in there!!
The house has wood beams
The kitchen has a great lay out, we would just need to paint, and make a few changes
We would paint the whole house pure white, and stain the wood floors dark
 There is a lot of wood molding
 I am so in love with contrast!!
Just fun to imagine, what ever decision is made were fine with, alright on with my day I have two clients, then a run! Have a great day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts