Random (can't think of a title)!

God blesses those who are humble, for they will inherit the whole earth. Matthew 5:5

Here is Chloe's "duck" cake!! The older kids said yuck this looks soo gross! But it tasted great! We tryed our best!! 
 After school yesterday my friend Bianca and I took our kiddies to Starbucks to cool down it was in the high 90's here! We would look at each other and say look how cute they are, we wish they all could stay small forever!
 Kristen, Bianca's daughter loves to take pictures with my camera, so here is a shot she took of the girls and I.
 Funny to get my camera back and see what she took pictures of!


Alright short post today need to get a run in before my Thursday Bible group. Also if you could keep in prayer a local family lost their mommy to cancer this week. With young daughters, they need strength. Tomorrow in the early morning, my friend Kim three of her 6, and my two little ones are going to my parents house in Bishop!! My church that I grew up in is hosting their annual camp meeting, can't wait!  God bless, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts