cookies and a movie!

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath. James 1:19
Look who ran his first cross country meet! Were sooo proud of him he ran 3 miles in 19:30, soo fast, he threw up at the end, he gave it his all! This Thursday he has a meet here in Camarillo! 
 I organized a mommies night out, dinner and a movie, it was such a pleasant evening, it felt so nice to get out of the house, and have adult conversation, Bianca, and Elaina were the perfect company! It was Elaina's third time seeing the movie The Help!! I now know why, it was soo great, extremely touching, Bianca had to comfort me at one point! It's a must see, and a great movie to see with your girlfriends!!
 This morning Chloe and I made Cranberrie, Oatmeal cookies, we have been limiting our sugar around here, Chloe has been doing great, she no longer has those crazy, tantrum, cravings anymore, she seems so much more pleasant, and content. Normally she would lick the bowl clean, but today she had a taste then wanted down, God is good! But let me tell you these cookies are sooo yummy! I on the other hand licked the bowl clean, and then made a Almond Milk, Latte, with two cookies of course!!!


Ingredients


1 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar ( I always half the amount of sugar they suggest, it's not even missed)
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cardamon
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup dried cranberries (or other dried fruit)

Time for a quick workout, of jump rope, box jumps, curls, and push ups! It takes 40 minutes and I'm dripping when I'm done! God bless, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts