Day three juice fast

Isn’t the fast I choose: To break the chains of wickedness, to untie the ropes of the yoke, to set the oppressed free, and to tear off every yoke? Isaiah 58:6-7
"Up and down", is how I would describe this juice fast! One minute I have a ton of energy, the next I hit rock bottom! Yesterday I woke feeling great, I juiced carrots, celery, swiss chard, asparagus, cucumber, and an apple. But the problem is it only last for about an hour then I feel famished! So I tryed carrots, and a pear, with asparagus, it was really yummy! That kept me going till lunch. John is doing amazing! He feels good most of the time, but weak the other times. This morning I blended up a scoop of protein powder with ice and water just to get me started! 
Coco playing store in the morning

 The bottom of the play house was a restaurant the top a nail salon!
 I have a CONFESSION!! For dinner last night I baked the "kids" a loaf of bread! When I took it out of the oven I asked John, "should I have a piece", he said "Go ahead", that's all I needed it was in my mouth in 1 second!! It tasted soo good!! But to tell the truth that's all I needed was a taste then I was satisfied.
These are miniature loafs the girls have me making them something daily in these little pans! Torture
 Tell me you wouldn't be tempted either?????
Excited for today, my friend who is starting her own photography business is using our family as Ginny Pigs subjects for a fun photo shoot at my house so stayed tuned tomorrow I should have lots of great, beautiful photo's of my family!!!! God bless today and every day!! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts