Life update. Vacation, flip home, real estate!


Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
      Good morning wow I found 20 minutes to sit drink coffee and type!! Where do I begin???? After 21 years of being a "stay home momma" quotations because I always have done work inside the home, such as flipping, designing, and doing hair out of the house. But being home I've been 100% available to my kids needs. But wow has life changed in the last year, John and I have started our own business, I'm doing real estate full time, and a few design jobs on the side. The saying is true, choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life! I feel like I never stop, always going. At times I miss the quiet days at home, but what I do is so rewarding.
        
After selling our Blenkarne home we took the girls on a 10 day trip to Turks and Caicos we had a fabulous time. Three flights to South Caicos we stayed at the Sail Rock resort, we almost had the resort to ourselves, and miles of the Caribbean Ocean to explore. I was blown away by the water, it was so pure, clear! Vacation recharged us all but jumping back into reality was brutal! We had to set up our rental right away, I sold most of my furniture with the sale of our home. The week back John and I bought couches, dressers, rug's, a hutch, stools, outdoor furniture. I wanted to have the house set up quickly as we are always on the move we need a place of rest. The rental is brand new, and so cozy, we're very comfortable here.
Traveling with our daughters
 I cried flying over the Caribian thanking God for His blessings, how a girl from the reservation can be flying over the most beautiful ocean? Hard work, never giving up!
 We stayed at Sail Rock Resort on South Caicos it's voted one of the world small luxury resorts, it met all our expectations.

Day 1 we relaxed, ate, swam, napped was exactly what we needed 
 Sage
 I have never seen such clear, crisp water really amazing
 21 years of marriage love this guy

 Johns such a great dad, I know our kids feel like their dad would do anything for them and always protect them.
 Coco


 John got this shot, was not staged, ha
 I'll catch these two in a tight embrace, holding hands, their so sweet to each other, until their not!
 I love to travel with the kids, no distractions just quality time together
 Love this water!!!!!!
Our new project is a Modern Spanish design, were adding over 1,000 Sq. feet to the house, a detached garage with a roof top garage (Ocean views). It's at the end of a cul-de-sac, single story. John and I designed the lay out, Jim and my dad are partnering up with us again, so much fun to work with them. I have to order windows, doors, cabinets, counters, bathrooms, and all the furnishings. Timeline for the house is 4-5 months. It's been a week and I'm shocked how much the guys have done so far. I'm not able to physically be there like before.

The kitchen lay out of the new flip home were doing
 This is a big project!
 The crew Dad, Jim John

Real Estate has taken over my life, right now I have four listings, one more next month, a couple buyers. I'm truly having a blast! The last 6 months I worked on our last project house, once that sold in April, I put myself out there for listings, buyers. I'm so blessed, humbled, that clients trust me to sell their homes. I try to be different as an agent offering, staging, painting, landscaping, since I have a guy for anything, in about a week I can have a home ready for sale! Here are my current listings. My 4th is being photographed next week.


That's life lately, I'm flying today to Santa Rosa to help my best friend (since 4th grade) Haley who lost her home in the Tubb's fire, were picking out materials for her new home that's being built!!! So excited for her after such a devastating loss. Thanks for peeking in on my journey, have a blessed day Love, Shirley 


Comments

Popular Posts