Quick getaway

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. —Psalm 119:105 A freak wind storm blew into Washington, knocking a huge pine tree into my parents house. So Jim to the rescue, he is such a blessing to our family, so strong capable. The roof caved in and a lot of interior, structural damage was done. Jim makes putting it back together so easy! I got a call Tuesday night from Jim saying hey why don't you fly down here…So by Wednesday around 2, there I was all by my self getting picked up by my parents and Jim!! 5days 4 nights. We had so many laughs, great memories.
Daddy and me
 The area is just beautiful.
 Papa keeps these 6 stones in his truck representing all of his grand kids
 Jim and dad fixing the house
 sucha stud
 I finally got the chance to visit with my beautiful cousin Sharon, and see the twins!!!
 Grandpa and Winston
 My momma and her niece Violet
 William, he's turning into a young man…So handsome
 Seth, Auntie Becky, Sharon and her husband Steven
 Sharon…I was 8 when she was born, I packed her around, doted on her. Now to see her as a amazing wife, mother, she is so sweet to her babies, she's always telling them that their so beautiful, smart, etc.
 Jim and Winston
 Such cute, funny babies.

 Seth, my cousin, love him and his huge heart, one day this guy is going to be thee best husband/father, he has so much love to give
 Missing Jordan, Michelle and Gabe, Sarah.
 And my new cousin Sophie Adams wife, she is so lovely, smart, sweet person, so happy for Adam, it's cute to watch them, their so in love!
 Claire Bear,  Violet Sharon's girls
 William and Auntie
Momma, thanks for your beautiful heart, so peaceful, wise, love you thanks for everything!
 Cousin time
 Dad, Adam, Jim, and my uncle Rand
 Uncle Rand is my aunties husband, he has a heart as big as the ocean.

 So happy us girls got to escape for awhile and do some fun girly things!
 Sharon and her prince charming Steven, what a gift from God, he is so capable, always tending to his families needs.
 My time in Washington flew…. Back right in the nick of time before school started. Here's John and Sage sophomore and my senior! Love these two, I couldn't be prouder.
 The little girls…3rd grade and a 1st grader.

 Sage made the JV volleyball team, and is a caption!! First game on the first day of school. They killed it!
 Wow to have the house for the first time in many years to my self, crazzzzyyyy!! I'm like a kid in a candy store! Except this kid has to clean, laundry, walk the dog, squeeze in a workout, and run many errands, then pick the kids up, homework, dinner, baths, reading, then do it all over again! I'm a blessed women, and I'm so grateful to have a husband who supports us so that I'm able to stay home with them, and be here when they need me.
The girls tea party with Fritz and American dolls! 
OK time to finish another load, then run to get girls, be blessed today, Shirley 

Comments

Popular Posts