Chloe's b-day

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. – Psalm 139:13-14
Chloe turned 6 yesterday! Can't believe my baby is growing so fast, she wanted a family dinner of Chinese food, and a night of bowling! 
My two sisters 
 Rachel and Johnny so blessed to have these two close by
 Watching Esther grow she's such a sweety, always gives the best smiles
 Chloe getting ready to open her gifts
 Clearly stocked on money
 Big sister reading her cards
 Rachel and her princess these two are so close
 essy getting tired
 Chloe's first time bowling she loved it


 Going to church, Love my kids so much
 The party didn't stop, second day she wanted roller skating! It was bumpy in the beginning but then she got the hang of it, Sadie was a natural
 Beautiful, sweet, stubborn, kind, helpful, Chloe! Happy birthday my baby
 Front of the house is going great we have white stucco going up as I type, it's a process should be done sometime next week. Then our steel railing will go up, then time to stain the doors. Inside I need drywall repair, and paint. Happy it's almost over, although I love to have projects going on….. Shirley


Comments

Popular Posts