Mothers Day

Love suffers long, and is kind. 1 Corth. 13:4
All I ever wanted growing up was to be a mommy, I wanted a house full of kids, a great husband who would provide, and God gave me the desires of my heart. I'm truly blessed. 
The reason I wanted a life like this is because of this women here, my momma. She mothered so selflessly, so effortlessly, always putting her children first. Mom you have always been my inspiration, thank you. 
My beautiful Sis-n-law, who is now a mother to two! She's doing it so full heartily giving her all to them. 

Baby Esther such a beauty. Cousins love holding her, kissing her sweet head, nothing like the wonder of a new born. 
 Grandma holding Esther for the first time
 Papa, Johnny, baby



 We went to a early Mother Day dinner, love spending time with the family, wish Jim was with us.
Yesterday John and I took the kids to downtown San Diego, but first stopped at aunties salon so Chloe could get a "real" haircut in a salon! She loved every minute
 Sage so gorgeous
 These two keep me on my toes, they dress themselves and this is how they came out of their room this AM
 Gosh as time goes I'm looking more and more like my momma
 Jenn's and I love her so much 
 OK time to get with the house, today is my deep cleaning day. Lots to get done, take fritz on a jog, put my taxi hat on and start the daily pickups. Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers day, mine was great we went to the city ate a great lunch then went to the movies to see Moms Night Out. It's a faith based movie, we liked it. Shirley

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your growing family, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing the news this morning my family prays that your family is safe!!!!! We also pray for your home and your community. Thoughts and prayers the fires are under control soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts