Birthday/Dance

My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. Proverbs 7:1

My first born, turned 17!!! Such a surreal age, he said it best, "Mom 17 is getting real" Yep son it is.. in one more year he will be able to vote, go to war, go off to college. Love him so very much
 His birthday morning, we went to a favorite cafe, both are now drinking coffee, (getting real), ugh were did my little, wild, carefree kids go, now were chilling drinking coffee talking about world affairs.
 Daddy was in Canada, so we had a special little dinner at home, with cake, ice-cream, and presents.
 The Slee kids
 Next up Sadie and Coco had a school valentine dance, they dreamt it up all week, shopping for their dresses, thinking of who they might dance with….. So cute

 Walking by bathroom, I had to get this shot

 Photo booth
 Sage and her friend came along to dance with the girls
 Food truck, the school went all out

 Yep the principle dancing the night away with the girls

 Looking forward to a four day weekend, doing some fun projects around the house, love you, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts