House re-model

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phil, 4:6
Hello, I'm back, I've been sick with a nasty cold for about two weeks! So tired of not being healthy, I mentioned to John the night before I got sick, wow honey I really can't remember the last time I've been sick! Then I wake with a serious head cold/flu, that wiped me out. I'm on the up now, finally tackling Christmas shopping, house cleaning, etc…. Wanted to finish sharing our house re-model here are some pictures of the house before/afters down sizing from 3800 square feet to 1600, was crazyyy!!! So lots of furniture had to go, we had to maximize all and every inch of this place.

My office desk is now our island so we blew into a wall, and closed off a linen closet to make my office. I love the way it turned out!

 Thanks Jim, and John I mentioned, "oh what if?????" And bam done!

 Next we only had one family room, coming from two huge spaces, I tried to maximize the space, as well as I could. I knew this room was going to get used daily, I still want to change up the furniture I have some ideas in mind, but with no budget, and many other projects it will have to wait!
 Before 

                               Before, here is a shot of the ugly fireplace we removed

                                                              The dinning room. 
                                                   Dinning room Before

The little girls room

 
Their room before, the floors were slanted in the room, we had to self level the entire floor

Sages room, wow what a transformation, I could not wait to apply how ever many coats of white paint to this room! It required four!!!
Before 
 Christmas is going full throttle here, lots of party's, school functions, we love this time of the year
 Sadie was Rudolf in her Christmas performance
 Quick outfit change…. So Sadie
 Her summer blond ends are growing out, she's such a beauty!

 Snow ball fight
 The girls have been taking Hip-Hop class, they really are getting good, if we can bribe them into showing us some moves.


 And of course right when our temperature drops, we have no heat!!! So off to CVS for four space heaters, thank God the house is so small, it heats it right up
 Girls getting ready to decorate the tree
 Sweet and simple, I've never been great at decorating the tree! I threw away all my gross decorations when we moved, trust me, they have seen better day's!
OK time to finish up around here, so much to do, dusting, bathrooms, and a mound of laundry, wash my car, go on a run, pick up Chloe, then groceries! Love you all, God bless, Shirley

Comments

  1. Your HOME is GORGEOUS!!!!!! You are extremely talented and I love the rustic-elegant-white-functional look you have displayed in your home. You might have another calling with your talents!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts