Visit

[Jesus] was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. —Matthew 9:36

Hello, wow coming up for air!  So much going on around here. Chloe's at pre-school, so I have 31/2 hours to get laundry, workout, and a quick bank stop. So I'm attempting to complete a quick blog. I want to do a tutorial on the linen ottoman and I will, just not yet. Life keeps flying and I'm behind, trying to my best to keep up.
Love spending time with Papa and Grandma
Who needs T.V. or any other entertainment when you have two cute little girls!!! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! The girls made us do a talent show, Uncle Jim (a weird seal like clapping sound) Papa ( his famous knee crossing dance), Grandma ( imitating a old friends way of fishing) Momma (forfeited). Girls took this very serious I couldn't even catch my breath, laughing soo hard. Grandma won first place, uncle second, and Papa got the "weirdest" according to Chloe. 
 Papa gave Sadie a very special case

 Saying our goodbyes, never easy!!!


 Such a man, Little John is growing so fast, he drives his ol momma everywhere, so sweet, he helped me take care of business yesterday, I bought a new couch. He was right there loading into dad's truck, strapping it down. I told him someday a girls gonna be so lucky to have you!
 Onto a new project
Check below for a complete tutorial on Linen Ottoman, and a new hutch below..... Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts