Vitamix/Books

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jerm:29:11

We've had a lot of down time here, loving reading, cooking, drinking way to much coffee:) I'm completely in love with Karen Kingbury's books!! I went to the library Tuesday and by Wednesday evening I finished.. So off to the book store to get another one cause the rest were all checked out! A lady stopped me the other day while I had one of the books in my hands, and said, "Oh I love her books, but nothing gets done around the house once I start one!" Kinda true.........
 John bought us a Vitamix, we burned through 3 Ninja's no exaggeration! Thankfully the place we bought the Ninja from has a really amazing return policy. But let me tell you the Vitamix is no joke! I love it.
The kids are loving the receipt book it came with so many yummy recipes in it, I've been trying a new one almost nightly. First one was the Bacon, Cheddar , potato soup 


 Then the bread crusted mac, and cheese, both turned out great

OK time to workout, then go about my day, Love you, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts