God's growing more love in my heart!

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. Psalms 91:14

This what I woke to! I turned 33 today January 15th... Little John headed up mommas breakfast in bed.
 And fighting harder than ever to turn back time:)) A vege smoothie

 A huge thanks you to all who have made my day great so far. I really do feel loved
Sadie had a eye appointment today. The doctor showed up 25 minutes late (no surprise) But I had to get the big kids from school, so I asked if he could hurry!!!! HE said yes, Sadie hopped into the chair, the doctor started to makes funny jokes to her, she was all smiles, then abruptly her face changed and she looked extremely worried! I asked Sadie what's wrong?? She said I think I'm going to throw up! So I rushed her to the bathroom, where she curled into a ball her tummy was hurting her so bad tears streamed down her face. We rescheduled and left. In the car she still was crying saying, :Momma a little girl my age's tummy should never hurt like this!" I prayed with her that God would heal her, within 1 minute it all stopped! So strange... But a great faith builder for my little girl. When we got home she said, "momma I think I know why it was hurting, it was growing pains, God was growing more love into my heart!!! Ohh love these moments, especially on my birthday, woke to breakfast in bed, then hit the ground running, cleaning, drop-offs, groceries, bills to pay, laundry to fold, kids to pick up. Phew a mommas work never stops! Love you all, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts