Humility

Holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, long-suffering. —Colossians 3:12
Love this scripture I had Little John write it on our chalkboard, so appropriate after Tuesday night! 
Chloe in her ballet class. She loves taking tap/ballet, yesterday was peep day I got to sit in the class the whole time, and watch, little girls are so adorable! 
 I'm making a conscious effort to make really healthy lunches for my kids, I was noticing, weight gain, and new breakouts, then I thought well they only eat what I feed them! So I bought refillable BPA free water bottles, and lots of veges, and guess what after a week I notice a huge difference in both teens! They even said thanks mom I love my lunch! Always makes a momma feel good:) My goal as a mom is to teach my children how to take care of themselves, spiritually, mentally, and physically. So they don't have to play catch up later on in life. And once their out of our nest, their on their own, and I pray they make the right choices.
 These two are such sweet sisters, of course they have their fights but the majority of the time they are best buds!
Don't know if you can watch but I tried to upload Chloe in ballet 


On election day, Chloe wanted to make American cookies?!?!? OK I had a star cookie cutter, we frosted them, and within a day their all gone! 
Well obviously the election didn't go as we would have liked, but Obama is our president and I will pray for wisdom, strength, and favor for our awesome country always! Love you all Shirley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts