Family love

Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. John 14:1

This weekend was filled with family, celebration, and love! 
From left Uncle Mark,  Johnny, Luke, lil John, Uncle Ted, Auntie Kristen, Rachel, Momma, Dad, Sadie, and me! 
Our dear friends Mario, and Sophie celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary in L.A, we met up with family, friends, sucha wonderful time, great food. These two have been such a blessing to our family, and many others. 
Sophie, and momma, friends since I was born:)
Rachel, Luke, Johnny, we had a great Veterans Day, lunch, then beach relaxation 
 Chloe and Sadie
 Chloe and her Disney Princess baby
 Rachel and her baby
Busy month ahead, some trips planned, and lots of family time, I'm excited for the kids to have a break from school, homework, sports. I feel like I always am trying to connect with my kids, makes me at times want to pack it all up move to a Island and just "BE" with my family! I know that's not reality, so mini breaks like the ones coming, hold me over:) Alright all kids in school time to workout, then do chores! God bless today and every day, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts