Sage's 13th!!!




In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. —1 Thessalonians 5:18
Happy 13th birthday Sage Merced 
John and I went to a wedding in Newport, Friday, returned Saturday afternoon. So we had little time to put together Sage's party, I did put a few things together earlier in the week so we wouldn't be crazy rushed. I bought a fire pit off Craigslist, did a Costco run, so things went really smoothly.  
Sage made herself a great group of friends pretty fast, although she misses her friends back home desperately, it's been a blessing for her to connect with others. Second to left her cousin Kana
Storm clouds started to roll in......
Bubba and his two cuties
 John and I

Officially a teen
Two different cameras going off!
Sage and Casandra 
Rain rain go away come back another day!!! 
Love this shot, we wrapped things up pretty quickly then packed all the kids into my ride and headed home, just what I wanted, 10 teens, all wet and muddy coming home with me!!! JK, I loved it all
Look who came!! Luke
 Johnny and Luke
 Oh this little guy just melts our hearts, he's been such a blessing to our family
 Here's the crew
John and I on our little getaway, we had so much fun at the wedding, it was at the Pelican Hotel Newport. So funny we checked into our hotel, put our things down in the "Master room" then checked out the suit, it was really beautiful, then John say's, what's this door to?" Oh our master bedroom, it was a two bedroom suit, it made us instantly miss the kids....


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Sage!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!! xxxoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to a beautiful Sage! Isn't it sad how quickly they grow-up.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts