Great times





He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
IKEA field trip!! Rachel's first time, like they say nothing like the first time! She loved it, only down side, we literally had only 20 minutes to brows the whole store, not enough time, it should be half a day there, I love this place. 
 Needless to say, I found a few great things, towels, euro pillows, a lamp, all for $80.00!
Of course in the middle of my marathon shopping, my shoe broke! A strap that held it all together came undone! I was limping throughout the rest of the time! 
Rach and I quickly ran over to Johnny and Rachel's to love Lukey up real quick! He is officially fond of aunties now, no more tears! Just smiles, awe we are a little obsessed with this little fellow, he melts our hearts! 

 My little brother,
 We traveled to Bubb's away game Friday, oh man it was such a great game, Rachel and I pretty much lost our voice, and any ounce of dignity at the game, we were jumping up, screaming, we had to stop and laugh at each other!
Of course the "Happy Nappers come every where with us!" All right off to church then beach all day, love ya, Shirley

Comments

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment! Your pictures definitely show what a wonderful blessing you are to your children. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how we will not let anything disrupt our shopping...lol. Even if our shoe breaks. I would have been limping right there with you! I am in love with your shirt. I would love to know where you bought it.
    Your nephew is getting so big and is so adorable.
    Have a great week,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jeff, yeah not much can stop this girl while she shops! I bought my top at Tillys, it's a surf, skater shop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts