Bye Rach

So that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. —Acts 20:24

Loved having you here Rach! We miss you already, the girls didn't like waking up without you here:( They miss their Barbie buddy, story reader, snack maker! I miss my laundry folder, friend, sister come back super soon!!
 We got to visit Resse and Harper, the girls finally got to see her, they fell in love with her! Chloe asked, "mom can we keep her?" She's like a dolly...
 Girls jumping up, smiling,  Harper we love you
 Momma and baby
 Then our baby came over to visit us, Luke. We fussed over him all day poor baby was exhausted after his visit.
 Guess who lost her first tooth! Sadie! We were in StarBucks ordering when she looked at me panicked, I got worried, "what  happen Sadie?" She looked pale, then smiled, her tooth got wrapped around her hair, she then yanked her hair out of her mouth, and her tooth popped out! This was such a relief for both of us, since she's not the bravest girl, she actually has been dreading her tooth falling out, super anxious, scared that it would hurt! So she was super excited that there was no pain, just some blood, which she got queazy over. But soon enough she was jumping up and down so excited telling perfect strangers, I lost my first tooth!!!
OK time to get moving I took Rachel to the airport at 5 so super sluggish this morning! Love ya, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts