Polka Dot lamp shade

The Lord has established His throne in heaven, and His kingdom rules over all. —Psalm 103:19

Have I ever mentioned that John is an amazing cook? Well, he can be super creative in the kitchen. He's been spoiling lil John and I, one night is was a Chicken salad, with baby greens, balsamic  dressing, and goat cheese, The yummiest salad ever, we made him make it twice! Then a pesto chicken over brown rice, with stewed tomatoes!! Amazing
 I've been on a quest to make a Polka Dot lamp shade for the girls room. Sounds easy right?? Well, I racked my brain, and decided to cut out felt circles and hot glue them onto the shade. But after searching the internet this A.M, I found a tutorial, where they used acrylic paint to make the dots. Ugh now I'm torn with the time I spent cutting the circles out!! I'm off to buy the shade, then I'll decide witch method to use???




Here are some fun shots I got from my parents 
Sage 
 Claire, Chloe, Sadie, and Justice, my first cousin Sharon's kids, their having fun together!!

On a much more important note, John's Grandma, has been in the hospital please say a prayer for her, she is such a sweety, we love her. Shirley
P.S, I'll post pictures of the lamp shade tomorrow or later today I'm off to Washington in morning!!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts