Would ya if you could?

“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” Psalm 119:105

Ohh the turmoil! We have found a house in SD, that we love. We got the call last night that we got it! So time to rejoice right?? Well, it's been soo super bitter sweet. The big kids go in and out of one moment super excited then the next, sad, about moving from their friends. Like I've mentioned before we have moved around a lot, but we have managed to stay put for almost 6 years here in Camarillo!! That's huge for us. And while living here we have made lifelong friends.
Ohh my heart got ripped right from my chest this evening, while I was cooking dinner, Sage gave me a note her BFF wrote, I stopped making dinner and had my face in my hands it broke me! So that brings me to the title of my post, would you if you could??? Meaning, we do have the pleasure of being able to pick up and move, with John working from home. We have always desired to live right by the ocean again, and lately we've had this tug, so we kinda started exploring area's. John and I both have a lot of family in San Diego, after leaving Bishop in 2000, we have never lived close to family, of course we have almost weekly visitors, which we love, but not within city limits. So the search began and we settled on a super, quant, beautiful beach community, John's Grandma, Aunt, and cousins live there, as well as my uncle, and aunt. And the best part I'll be only 30 minutes from baby Luke, my bro/sis!! So all of this is super exciting to us. But at the same time the stability, friends, wonderful community, is harder than I thought it was going to be to leave. I had a major stomach bug last night into the day, John started to think it was stress, over all I'm thinking about? Who knows I do know that my life is in my God's hands and he will direct my steps! That has been my prayer all along, God please open doors that need to be opened and close those that need to be closed! Thanks for listening, I covet your prayers, thoughts, encouragement, Shirley
In other news Sadie's butterfly habitat is coming along beautifully!!

Comments

  1. Oh honey I know how you feel. So many people go thru this with children and family. It is so difficult these days to stay in one location. The kids will grow and move on. This will open new doors for them that they can't even imagine. It will work out no matter. Remember you don't have to move out of that area if you think the kids would be happier there. Or you could look at it as a year long vacation and they could pretend they are visiting another country and you could move back there if they don't like it here. Oh well I don't know, Love you and I know it is the big boys hands. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts