What's going on??

God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. —Romans 5:8
I woke with a heavy heart this morning, over what is happening in our great Nation, and around the world. Many of you reading my blog may not agree with my beliefs, but that wont stop me from expressing my opinions.
I wake early in the morning, to read the bible, read the news, a little alone time. But wow this mornings headlines really got me. Here are some of the headlines


11-year-old played dead to survive Syria massacre, (When the gunmen began to slaughter his family, 11-year-old Ali el-Sayed says he fell to the floor of his home, soaking his clothes with his brother's blood to fool the killers into thinking he was already dead.)


House debates bill to ban sex-selective abortions, (Though sex-selective abortions are typically thought of as a problem in countries like China, bill author Rep. Trent Franks, R-Ariz., said Democrats and Republicans in the House agree that sex-selection abortions are occurring in the United States.)

Pennsylvania father abandons 16-year-old daughter over bad grade at school, (Tuan Huynh, 47, of Montgomery County, dropped his 16-year-old daughter off near Cheltenham Square Mall and told her she could not come home, Fox affiliate WTXF-TV reported. He told the teenager she no longer met her parents' expectations because she had received a bad grade on a calculus test, according to the station.)

The Egyptian-born cab driver suspected in the 2008 "honor killing" of his two daughters (in Texas because they were dating non-Muslim boys may be working at his old trade in New York, according to a private investigator who has tracked him.)

Just a few, wow now I remember why I stopped reading the paper for over two years, it's just tooo much! I get caught up in my world, then I peek out and I hate what I see! Imagine how God feels, he created us, and look what monsters some can turn into. Sorry to be negative this morning, but life, like blog's isn't always perfect, real horrible things are taking place out there! These headlines made me stop and really pray for our world, all the hurting, pain, people need to be shown God's love, what a difference His love can bring into a hurting world. Statistics show a child that comes from a loving, nurturing home fairs much better in life, and those who didn't, can receive God's love and do just as well! Time to wake the house kids are sleeping in, they are super ready for summer to start, they are doing the count down!! Shirley

Comments

  1. I agree. I don't watch the news any moe. I don't read the paper either. This world is sick!!! If you read Revalations in the Bible you will see that almost everything has come to pass. I don't think it will be to much longer. Some of the things you posted about reading in the paper makes me sick to my stomach. But, it is happening. All we can do is pray!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts