Mothers day/Design ideas

He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. —John 7:38
Good morning, I had a great Mother's Day, it was just the kids and I John was traveling. I took them to church, then lunch at a yummy place the kids loved. We bagged up our dessert and went to Sadie's favorite Stream park! The little girls got wet in the stream while the big kids and I basked in the sun. Can't believe how old John and Sage are becoming, they are such a blessing to me, they help so much with their sisters, holding, guiding them. While walking into the restaurant, they each had a little girl's hand, a lady came up to me to say how lucky I was, she was right, I'm so blessed. 
 Bub's and Chloe
 Sage an Sadie
 Ring pop, breeze in her hair, all is well!
Soo why didn't I sleep well last night was I thinking of really important matters?? Nope thinking of those darn yellow walls again!!! So the little girls room, had me baffled, not sure if their furniture would work in the new house? So I racked my brain and came up with this..... Yellow walls, dark grey duvet cover/white, pink, black pillows, accents.  
 Here's kinda the color palette, sprinkle a little silver here and there...



 The girls duvet covers have faded, I'm going to attempt to dye them myself???? And I finally got a bobbin for my sewing machine, I don't know how to string it but baby steps right?
 I want to cover their big body pillows in this fabric.
Thought I'd share a couple of my prom clients, I had on Saturday. I love doing prom hair every year, friends usually come in groups. It's refreshing to know there are wholesome, happy, smart kids out there!
Before

after

Comments

Popular Posts