Ear-pericing

I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten. —Joel 2:25

So in the Slee household when you turn 6, it's a rite of passage to get your ears pierced if you choose to! Well my little scaredy cat Sadie, who almost faints at the sight of blood, or if she hurts her arm, she wont be able to "walk" for awhile! Any way she said Yes I'm ready lets go, so we struck while the iron was hot!! 
 Moral support
 Everyone wanted to come to witness little sis being brave!!
 OK moment of truth, she said, "OK no I changed my mind, let's go home!"
 We all started encouraging her, the store kinda gathered around to see what the ruckus was. She did it, she wanted to cry but chose to laugh instead!!
 Ok now right up Sadie's ally shopping!!
 If you see Sadie around with the bushy hair thing is not my idea she loves to wear it down, she'll leave the house with a cute style and the moment she gets to school, down it comes!! But wait, with the new ear piercing, she wants it all up!! To show off her earrings!

We are super proud of her, she handled it like a pro, I think this will improve her pain tolerance, at least I'm hoping! God bless today, Shirley

Comments

  1. Awwww.... Sadie's got earrings! Wooohooo!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts