Do you hear that?

Tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. —Romans 5:3-4
Hey, do you hear anything? Neither do I, yep I am all alone, a quiet house with no children! I can't even remember the last time this happened! All three girls had a sleepover last night, John flew off, Little John is at school. I'm all alone and loving it! I always dream of having the house alone, and now that I have it, it's a little too quiet! Oh well it will only last for so long then before I know it, bustling with kids again...
Yesterday was blessed, we went to church to hear an amazing message, about Christ reserection, and the power that 2000, years ago still holds true today. Lynda and Skip throw a huge Easter Bash every year, we try to make it if we are in town. So happy to have our "family" here, while ours is far away.
Missing my boy and John

Love this blurry shot, Chloe was on cloud nine yesterday. Or maybe it was a permenant sugar high!
 Getting ready for the hunt
 Off


 Searching for the Golden Egg!
 Grace found it
 Then Rocket Launching time!!!
Skip always goes all out launching rockets into the Barancka, whoever finds it gets to keep the money attached to it!

 The Slee Girls
Bubu was there, just didn't get a shot of him:(. 
OK time to revel in this peace and quiet, Sage just texted hey what time are you coming to get us, So there is an end in sight! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts