Rachel's here!

[Jesus said,] “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.” —Matthew 19:17

Look who's here! Can't tell you how excited we all are to have auntie here with us! The little girls were talking a mile a minute to auntie, all about the Barbie Dream house, all the games they were going to play with her! Sadie said my auntie reminds me of Judy Moody's aunt she's so cool! 
All of us girls except for Grandma, Jenny, and sis-n-law Rachel. 
I had a few clients so I wasn' t in the mood to cook, so John treated us all to Shusi! 
 Little John took a picture of John and I, I heard giggling behind me Rach snuck into the shot!
 OMG sooo good
 The owner was super kind he gave us great service and surprised the kids with dessert
We are off today to San Diego it's baby Luke's baby shower!!! He's still in the womb, only 2weeks to go till my nephew is here!! Can't wait
Little John begged me for a hair cut at 8:30 last night, I was tired and wanted to get a workout in before bed, so a little distracted I cut too much off! He wasn't that happy about it, so he made me pinkie promise never to cut to much again, he took this picture as a reminder!!
OK going to get my workout done now before traveling, my parents and sis are meeting us in SD, lots of pictures to follow, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts