Pancakes

Go to the ant thou sluggard, consider her ways, and be wise. Proverbs 6:6

Ohh the healthy things you can sneak into a pancake!! As you know my little girls are pretty stinking picky when it comes to food! So I've been getting really creative with breakfast, as I think it is the most important meal of the day. Yesterday I made these

I added a scoop of protein powder all natural
 Then I ground up oatmeal into flour in the blender then mixed it with pancake mix
The kids didn't suspect anything! 
This morning I put a whole banana 
A heaping scoop of peanut butter, they loved them, I let the little girls use cookie cutters to make shapes with their pancakes. And add sprinkles, Chloe just came in asking for more! 

A mothers gotta do what she's gotta do!!
Yesterday Rach, Chloe and I went to gather Driftwood, I'm gearing up for another project, I hate not having something brewing! Today is relaxed one client then look at a house. Blessings, and Peace today, God bless, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts