Organized/Beauty

Whoever keeps His Word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. —1 John 2:5

After many, many years of being dis-organized, frustrated over our shoes!! I decided to do something about it! We used to have most of our shoes in the garage in a bucket, so every time someone needed a pair the whole bucket had to be dumped out!!! And it was never ending, I'd walk in and shove every shoe back into the bucket! Last week while browsing Costco, I ran across this, for $109.00 John and Lil John put it together for me Sunday evening, everyone now has their own cubby! 
The little girls received a bag of hand me downs, they fought tooth and nail, while dividing up the cloths, who got what! Even thou the clothes were too big for Coco she still scored some super cute stuff. Sadie promptly threw off her tennis shoes, since she of course couldn't try on anything with ugly tenny's on!! 

 My cousin called me last week wondering about skin care, did I have any advice?? Haley don't laugh! Haley has always teased me about my facial routine, which consisted of Ivory soap, and Olive Oil for years! Well times have changed...
After trying out many expensive brands, I've settled on Neutragena Facial wash, I switch off from Anti- Wrinkle, Anti-Blemish

To this deep clean scrub
I use scrub pad to wash with, my momma thinks their too abrasive, but I like them.
I then Slather on coconut oil, Day and Night

We've been using Trader Joe's Lavender lotion, for awhile now

 I then mix in Olive Oil into my lotion and put all over my body.
Any way just some products that work for me, have a awesome day, filled with Joy, Peace, and Love!! Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts