Let it begin!!

The Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost. —Luke 19:10

Looky here, my friend and her husband made this table that I have been secretly coveting for a year now! Anyways she informed me that she was going to sell it, HELLO..... It will now become my desk!!! John and I are going to move it into the house later today.
Ohh Spring Break officially starts after school today! The kids and I are packing it up heading to Bishop! Can't wait, it's gonna be nice breaking from routine. Last night I went to the movies with my buddy Charlee, wish I would have snapped a shot, oh well I do of everything else! It was a nice night.
Like I always say it's a marothon whenever I go out of town, I had 5 clients yesterday, that's alot for me! This morning Sadie has a play, "The Little Red Hen," she is super excited she play's a cow. (Big role)!! Ok time to get lunches made, house cleaned, all of us ready!! God Bless today, Shirley

Comments

  1. Have a wonderful Spring Break in beautiful Bishop. *sigh* And that desk... so neat! Is that marble? It looks so crisp. You will enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts