Homemade

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, Col. 3:23
As I mentioned awhile ago, I feel the need to cook more, we do of course have dinner nightly as a family but usually it's pretty much the same menu over and over, I know I'm not the only one, that gets stuck in the dinner rut! It's just that John's a Way better cook than me, but he's been traveling so much dinner is now mine and mine alone:( Last night I made my usual home made pizza but this time instead of Trader Joe's Dough, I made my own, super easy, and way more delicious!

When I was growing up my momma always had yummy homemade deserts waiting after school. I remember her no bake cookies. I loved them, so I modified her chocolate balls, into coco powder/protein balls!!
 In a sauce pan I melt

  • chocolate chips,
  •  a heaping 1/2 cup of organic peanut butter
  • Scoop of protein powder
  • Then turn off heat once melted add:
  • 3 cups of oatmeal
  • Butter hands, roll balls
  • Dip into a bowl of coconut flakes, and coco powder, stick in the freezer, enjoy!

This is John's baby, Coco Libre Organic Coconut Water. After months of seriously hard work from John you will start seeing Coco Libre every where! It's now in Whole Foods, Sprouts, Henry's, Mothers Market, HEB, Fairway Markets, Bristal Farms, Wegmans, Harris Peter, Earthfair, Weis Markets, Piggly Wiggly, Tops Markets, Molly Stone. Or just order off of Amazon CoCo-Libre-Organic-Coconut Water, A&P, soon to be in Albertons, Costco!! 


 I could fill a blog page with the health benefits of Coconut Water, but here are a few..

Coconut Water Health Benefits

  • helps promote weight loss
  • boost your immune systemfight viruses
  • boost poor circulation
  • aids digestion by removing toxins
  • boost thyroid health
  • keep body at proper temperature
  • carry nutrients and oxygen to cells
  • help break up kidney stones
  • great for liver problems such as hepatitis
  • reduce urinary problems
  • helps eliminate swelling in hands and feet
  • good for burns, great for hangovers 
After a hard workout when you feel off a little shaky, one bottle and wow, I feel completely restored! OK now that I've promoted my hubby's Coconut Water go out and try it, let me know what you think! Blessings today I missed being Sadie's class helper oops, suppose to be there early! Shirley

Comments

  1. his is John's baby, Coco Libre Organic Coconut Water. After months of seriously hard work from John you will start seeing coconut water health benefits

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts