When I was growing up my momma always had yummy homemade deserts waiting after school. I remember her no bake cookies. I loved them, so I modified her chocolate balls, into coco powder/protein balls!!
- chocolate chips,
- a heaping 1/2 cup of organic peanut butter
- Scoop of protein powder
- Then turn off heat once melted add:
- 3 cups of oatmeal
- Butter hands, roll balls
- Dip into a bowl of coconut flakes, and coco powder, stick in the freezer, enjoy!
This is John's baby, Coco Libre Organic Coconut Water. After months of seriously hard work from John you will start seeing Coco Libre every where! It's now in Whole Foods, Sprouts, Henry's, Mothers Market, HEB, Fairway Markets, Bristal Farms, Wegmans, Harris Peter, Earthfair, Weis Markets, Piggly Wiggly, Tops Markets, Molly Stone. Or just order off of Amazon CoCo-Libre-Organic-Coconut Water, A&P, soon to be in Albertons, Costco!!
Coconut Water Health Benefits
- helps promote weight loss
- boost your immune systemfight viruses
- boost poor circulation
- aids digestion by removing toxins
- boost thyroid health
- keep body at proper temperature
- carry nutrients and oxygen to cells
- help break up kidney stones
- great for liver problems such as hepatitis
- reduce urinary problems
- helps eliminate swelling in hands and feet
- good for burns, great for hangovers