Dinner and a movie

Guard my life and rescue me; let me not be put to shame, for I take refuge in you. (Psalm 25:20)

Goodbye Rach love you thanks for all your help, love you so much, and want the best for you always! 
Here's Coco in her new dud's, she scored some cute outfits that are approximately 4 sizes too big, but she doesn't care! Oh she was mad that she couldn't hold one of Sadie's babies.
 Yesterday was a full day I helped out in Sadie's class in the morning, then took girls to the park. Next one of my fav. clients Before
 After
 Then we met up with two other couples in Ventura we had dinner, and many laughs! We then saw Kirk Cameron's new movie Monumental. If you get a chance go see it, it will be available next week in more theaters.
Here is a write up some one on YouTube did. Also here is a link to the Monument that the film was based on youtube It blows my mind how our education system has never once mentioned this powerful, meaningful monument.

"This film draws attention to the 150-foot tall monument that Cameron admits, “I didn’t even know existed. The statue is the heroic figure of "Faith" with her right hand pointing toward heaven and her left hand clutching the Bible. On four buttresses are seated figures symbolic of the principles upon which the Pilgrims founded their Commonwealth: Freedom, Morality, Law and Education. So, you know the news, media and liberals will be having a fit by the end of the night hahahah"

Alright time to jam, God bless today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts