A little of everything

Who leaves the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
Who rejoices to do evil, [and] delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
Whose ways [are] crooked, and [they] froward in their paths: Prov. 2:13

Yesterday turned out to be pretty crazy so I will no longer post on the blog that it's going to be a relaxing day!! John flew to Chicago just for the day so I was managing the household, solo. Which is normally fine, but today we have a brokers open house, so I've been tying to dial in the house really good. Plus a couple of clients, dinner, piano lesions, a sick baby, and lets not forget the Craiglist rug I couldn't pass up!!!


My beautiful client she was inspired by Taylor Swift on the cover of Vogue 

 Turned out perfect
Got a sneak peek of my horse! Can't wait
 Once a week I try to get Chloe to story time at the library, she soaks up this time of story telling and a visit to the cafe!
 So for about two years (no joke) I've been wanting a Sisal Rug, and if your aware of them they can be pricey, up to a thousand dollars, so I've been waiting for a deal to come up!! Well yesterday Kim emails me a Craiglisting, about this huge 9x12 rug, I jumped on it and with in 2 hours it was in my living room!!

Not its permanent home, but Lil John and I couldn't move the furniture in the TV room. So for now she sits!
OK quick workout, (forget the workout I hear the little girls getting up!!) then finish cleaning, May Our God of Peace be with you today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts