Surprise!! Pa,Pa, and Grandma

But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil. Proverbs 1:33

I managed to keep my parents arrival a big surprise! They came in while I was finishing up a client. My Dad and Mom snuck into the hallway and said, "Hello Sadie, she was doing something at the table and turned around confused then laughed, and ran to them! And this picture sums it all up! 
Grandma, were all crazy over her! 
 I tease the girls I'll grab my Dad or Mommas arm and say, "my Mom, or my Dad"!! They don't like this and will come running to fight me off of them!
 Oh La La, Momma surprised me with yet another beautiful Roberto Duceto's Horse Paintings, this one is not close to being finished, she plans to work on it while she's here, yes I'm one blessed daughter.
 True Love
I get to break away from my daily duties today with my folks we are going to visit my aunt in LA, she is still recovering from her Bone Marrow transplant, I can't wait to see her, she is being healed each day. God Bless today Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts