Park, gadgets

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24

Good morning, getting my blog done a little late this morning. Kids required a little more of me this morning! One outfit drama, one flat iron, and a sippycup lid missing meltdown! So now for some me time, to enjoy an  Almond Milk Latte 
 Yesterday I took Chloe to the park, then picked up Sadie and we hit two more! They were soo wiped out, this warm weather is awesome! 
Sadie and Coco

I re fertilized all my plants, bought a new hose, I'm pretending it's spring, instead of winter! This heat wave is very deceptive!  
 I installed The Square onto my I-phone, I highly recommend this if you have a small home business, you just swipe a credit card straight to your I-phone, and the money goes directly into your account! I bought mine at Target for $10. So clients don't have to waste a check anymore! I tried it with a gift card I got for Christmas, it went right into my account!
If you follow my blog you know by now I'm obsessed with cozy sleeping nooks found this one on Pinterest. 
 The other day I was at a friends house she pointed out Ballards Designs is doing a lot of Driftwood, so I had to investigate, I love it
Last night the kids an I watched Sadie and Chloe's births, we all were soo touched, it made John and Sage hug them a little tighter, realizing the miracle of life! And how precious our time together is, it's only for a moment then it's gone! Time to get my workout done, then having lunch at a friends, can't wait to catch up, God bless today and everyday, Shirley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts