Soap making!!

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Psalms 51:7

I now have mass amounts of soap in my possession!! We met at Kim's house to wrap our soap, I'm blown away with how cool the soap turned out!! We made many different concoctions. Like Goat milk coffee, with vanilla, it's one of my favorites, the smell is soo great I'm tempted to take a bite! We all brought our own wrapping items and got to work. I took advantage of the uninterrupted time to wrap! If you've been good this year you may get a bar or two!!

Kim's daughter Lilly helped with this project, she gifted her music teacher with a bar, when the teacher opened the soap she said, "Oh is this what I think it is??" She was just about to take a huge bite!! She thought it was fudge! Lilly said NO!! Too funny
My other favorite is lavender oatmeal!! The smell is soo delicious!! 
The possibility's are endless,when wrapping! I love this creative part, I'm still tweaking mine!
Remember the other day Coco was sick, well we had such a relaxing, fun day together, now Sadie woke, feeling fine, but asked for a day off from school, as well! Of course this cream puff of a mommy said YES!! I love to have my kids home with me, I feel it's important to let them know yes having a routine, obligations is very important, but it's not every thing, taking a rest day is always welcome in my home!! Daddy bucks against it a little, but I know he likes it secretly too!! My mom was the queen of "Mental Health Days", all we would have to start to say is "Mom, can I....." before it left our mouths she would say Yes stay home!! But then Dad would come in our room to asses us!! Then we would have to work hard to convince him! Be blessed today Shirley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts