Peaceful weekend!

If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. —Romans 12:18

We had a very relaxing, fun weekend! Friday night we went to PF Chang's for dinner, to celebrate John's birthday. I love to see people's reactions once, our huge broad enters a restaurant, I know their thinking oh great! The nice ambience is about to get ruined! We've been know to get thrown out of restaurants before! OK only once,  Chloe was making a high pitch (happy) baby screams!! That one time was enough to give me a complex! 
 This was a silent scream
 John and John giving a fist pump, after we sang Happy- Birthday, I didn't tell the waitress that it was his birthday, so I was a little confused when they brought out a cake?? Little John took care of it! So sweet
 I love my husband
 The aftermath of all that food, we took the kids to Malibu on a hike
 Sadie was a nightmare, I'm going to buy another child hiking backpack, she complained the whole time!! Drove me nuts!
 Bubu taking pity on his little sister, he would sweep her up and give her "little, not done developing muscle's," (Her own words) a break!!!
Busy day today, I go to my Chelsea Cameron's class in West Lake, first Sage's brace's appointment. God bless today, Shirley

Comments

  1. Found your blog via completley-coastal when she wrote about your driftwood pieces. I saw some photos just like your blog wallpaper at the Green Cube Gallery in Laguna Beach. They are by Kimerlee Curyl and will be on display through the holidays. It might be a nice road trip if you like horse photography? -Tonia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts