Back to normal!

So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear? For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:31-34

I know I've been skipping a day here or there, just December is not disappointing me by being so crazy busy already!! Also having a full house, until yesterday. Rachel went back to Washington, her flight was at 6 A.M.! Which meant we had to wake at 3!! So Friday night I hardly slept, it was a quick drop off, we miss her already! She was extremely helpful, from making dinners to playing with girls! They think of her as their, aunt, best friend, and second momma... Thanks Rach
Friday Julianna, Peri and I went to collect Driftwood, three others had to cancel. We had a great time, the weather was sublime!!!
 Julianna, can you spy Peri in the back?
I've already made two mirrors, I have one full length dressing mirror, and a Driftwood chandelier yet to make. I'm helping a friend make a huge mirror for her family room! Can't wait it's going to look so awesome!
 Lynda took these photos at the Rincon, during Thanksgiving Break, I love them thank you for capturing sucha glorious day!
My Weezy such a handsome young man
 My Sage, towering over her little momma!
 Jim my bestfriend
 The love of my life John
The little girls in Home-Depot
 My worst nightmare, their dream!!!
Today we are planning on getting our Christmas tree, and putting up the lights. I'm soo confused as to why Christmas lights do NOT last at least 2 seasons??? Every year we get them out and every year half, if were lucky will turn on??? So off to Target, or Home depot for more lights, EVERY YEAR!!! Guess it's the way they make their money yearly? Family day today, by the end of the week, I feel a little disconnected from John and Sage, so time to re-connect, by making lunch together, decorate the tree, help Daddy hang lights. Have a blessed day, Shirley

Comments

  1. driftwood paradise. I need a special trip to CA just for the driftwood :) LOv e seeing pics of your beautiful kids too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts