Check this out!!

John sent me a text this morning saying this scripture reminds me of you! No higher compliment! Love you sooooo much!!
 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land. She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant. Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.  Part of Psalms 31

My parents are still here, blessing me with their presence! Papa loves to take and pick up Sadie, he's so proud of his grand kids! 
Sadie and her BFF Kristen.
I received a gift in the mail from my aunt, two Cd's from my insanely talented cousins Jordan, and Adam!! I cried when I heard it, so amazing! They are so blessed, I know they will reach their dreams! I'm putting a new song on my playlist click on it to hear!! Adam is singing, "Crazy about you," this song touched me soo much, it's how I feel about my dad!! Check out their new CD The Horse Thieves click on link to order their CD, you will not be disappointed! 
Jordan sitting, I used to change his diapers!!
 From the right Marshall, Jordan(cousin), Fawn, Adam (cousin)
Yesterday Chloe jacked my camera and took MANY photo's! I wont torture you with them all, many were of her princess oven
 My folks and I scoured the coast for carpet, getting more educated along the way, this morning they are finally going to pull the trigger! Also we determined that we are going to stain the wood floors dark!!
 Here's the color range we are going for in carpet.
 I had to escape to the garage to workout, so Little John was the photographer last night snapping funny pictures, I was on the bike, working out hard, when I see a camera peeking out from the door, then a flash, I'm being brave posting this picture, I look haggard!! But this is my time to be alone, 1 hour I ask my family to respect that time, by leaving me alone, to get a workout in, so I appreciate just the camera coming into the garage!
Now a natural beauty!! As you know Little John adores his little sisters!! I got a text Sunday from a friend at church saying how loving John is towards his sisters, kissing them on the head, packing them around!

 Sadie
 Coco
Alright time to get ready for Sadie class,  May The God of Peace, Love, and Joy be with you, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts