Sage's birthday weekend

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. Psalms 32:7

Sage wanted a mall experience for her birthday! So pockets full of cash,(thanks Papa. Grandma, and Uncle Jim). She invited a few friends, which grew and grew! John, the little girls, and I "trailed" far, far behind. 
Our plan was to treat all the girls to Cheesecake, but nope they wanted to do their own thing without us! So the little girls had us all to themselves!
So funny while eating Chloe said "mom my tummy's hurting too much food," Well she hardly touched her food, so I said, "Oh man no birthday cake for you!" She looked up with the sweetest face, and said.....
They pulled us into the Build A Bear Workshop!

 In happier times, right after this picture was taken she thought it would be fun to walk along the rim of the mall fountain! So with her new Wolf in her arms, she was circling around and around then splash!! She fell in and was soaked from heard to toe!!
 Not so happy she told me to erase the picture "NOW", good thing she's not the boss!
 We still had about 2 hours to kill at the mall so a new outfit was in order! This lifted her spirits right away, and she went from brat to fahionista mode in 6.2 seconds!
 Wait we dropped off two extra girls with Sage on her shopping spree, now there were 4 more!!!
 Sage with her loot! She shopped wisely and had money left over!
 Done!! After three hours circling the mall with two toddlers we were ready to go home!
 The shopping crew! Three came home with us and spent the night!
And the festivity's continue!
 On to day three of her birthday! This one seemed to never end! Chloe even said, "Sage is today still your birthday!!"
 Well I have a huge surprise John and I are building Sage's desk, (finally) and it is drying in the garage as I type, we will carry it up today!! It is everything I knew it could be!!
The supplies! Only took all of Sunday, three Home-Depots, and about a half a tank of gas!!!!
Chloe and I are off to Sadie's class to help, Chloe told me her plan is to be good one day in the class then naughty the next! Let's pray it's a good day! God bless you with peace today, Shirley

Comments

Popular Posts