Malibu hike

The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the grey head.Proverbs 20:29

Good morning! This is the day that the Lord has made! So excited today, Chelsea Cameron's (Kirks wife) class starts today!! I've been so blessed from this class, I took it last year. She teaches on practical, Godly ways for raising your children, as well as becoming a better wife! She is such an inspiration. 
On Saturday John and I took all three girls hiking in Malibu, then lunch. The weather was sooo perfect.
 Ready to hike! It felt so good, to get exercise while being with the family, little John was at his Cross Country Meet.


 Sage California Golden Girl!!

 Beautiful
 Chloe feeling safe and sound, with her daddy!

 In the Malibu Country Mart there is a children boutique store, Sadie was begging to go in and get a dress! So she pulled out her puppy face!! I caved and took her in, I was afraid of the prices before I even went in, not disappointed a little dress only $400.00!!!!!!!!
 Sadie and Chloe love to climb tree's
Time to get kids off to school, starting on Tuesday at my friend Kim's house she's starting a women's group, it's focus will be about learning, new trades, like baking, canning, crafts, things that our mothers, grandmothers know, but our generation is loosing! Any Camarillo women who want to come let me know it's open to all! Shirley

Comments

  1. Oh man... I so wish I was there to take that home making class... I would love that. :)And the parenting class. Very cool! You have some good stuff goen on in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really do, I've found as I'm aging how important it is to be with other mothers, and learn from eachother!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts